Mandatory Payouts of Rainbow 6, Pick 5 and Super Hi-5 Slated for Sunday
HALLANDALE BEACH, FL â€“ The 20-cent Rainbow 6 went unsolved Friday at Gulfstream Park, where the carryover jackpot pool for the popular multi-race wager will be guaranteed at $500,000 Saturday.
Following Fridayâ€™s six-race sequence, no one held a unique ticket with all six winners for the 23rd consecutive racing day since May 22, when a $1.09 million pool was disbursed through a mandatory payout.
Multiple tickets with the 8-1-7-5-7-6 combination Friday were each worth $658.38.
Saturdayâ€™s six-race sequence will span Races 5-10 with a minimum pool of $500,000 up for grabs for anyone lucky and skillful enough to hold the only ticket with all six winners.
Whether or not the Rainbow 6 survives Saturday, a mandatory payout of the innovative wagerâ€™s pool will be held on Sunday, as well as the Pick 5 and the Super Hi-5 pools.
When there is a mandatory Rainbow 6 payout, a bettor doesnâ€™t necessarily have to hold a unique ticket with all six winners to grab a share of the mandatory carryover pool. Instead, all bettors holding tickets with the most winners in the six-race sequence will share in the entire pool that day. If the Rainbow 6 is not hit before the mandatory payout, the pool could total in the millions.
OTB Race Previews
- Pegasus World Cup Field & Odds | Jan 29
- Pegasus World Cup Turf Field & Odds | Jan 29
- Pegasus World Cup Filly & Mare Turf | Jan 29
- Sir Winston Looks To Upset Pegasus World Cup
- G3 Toboggan Stakes at Aqueduct | Jan 29
- Houston Ladies Classic at Sam Houston | Jan 30
- Dubai Racing Carnival | Jan 14 - Mar 26
- Pegasus World Cup 2022 | Jan 29
- Bet Aqueduct Winter Meet | Dec 9 - Mar 27
- Bet Gulfstream Park at OTB | Dec 3 - Apr 3
- Bet Sam Houston at OTB | Jan 6 - Apr 9
- Bet Santa Anita Park at OTB | Dec 26 - Jun 19