Checks & Money Orders
Fund your OTB wagering account by sending a personal check, money order or cashier's check.
Deposit by Mail - Personal Checks, Certified Checks & Money Orders
While we recommend using our online deposit methods for fastest turn around, OffTrackBetting.com accepts personal checks, certified checks and money orders for deposits which can be mailed in to the address below.
- Available at all banks.
- No limits on how much you deposit.
- Deposit may be delayed before being credited to your OTB account.
How Mail in Check & Money Order Deposits Work
- Make payable to: Lien Games Racing
- Write your OTB Account ID# on the Cashier/Bank Check or Money Order. You can find your account ID# from our in-app menu (upper right) by selecting the Profile menu item. We cannot guarantee your funds will be properly credited if you do not include your account number on your check!
- On the back of the check in the endorsement area, write: FOR DEPOSIT ONLY - 7710
- Mail the check to this address, exactly as shown here:
2754 BRANDT DRIVE S
FARGO, ND 58104-8806
ATTN: TELLER LINE
- Failure to follow the instructions above exactly may result in delays in processing your deposit.
- Personal checks are held five days to allow them to clear before the full deposit amount will be credited to your OTB wagering account.
- Money orders and cashier's checks are deposited in full to your wagering account the same day received.
- Please DO NOT mail cash.
Depending on the institution you are obtaining the Cashier/Bank Check or Money Order from there may be an associated fee for purchasing the check. There are no fees levied by OffTrackBetting.com for this deposit method.
|Race Tracks||Time (ET)|