HALLANDALE BEACH, FL â€“ There were two live unique 20-cent Rainbow 6 tickets heading into the last race Friday at Gulfstream Park. Had either No. 7 Dardanian or No. 10 Lord Lemon prevailed in the eighth race a lucky ticket holder would have cashed for a jackpot carrying a $50,000 guarantee on the first racing day since last Mondayâ€™s mandatory payout. Neither horse finished in the money.
Multiple ticketholders with the 5-8-2-7-4-6 combination for the last six races were each worth $3,240.04.
A $6,678,939.12 Rainbow 6 jackpot was taken down by a Palm Beach bettor last Sunday on the day before a mandatory payout of the record carryover pool had been scheduled. A mandatory payout was still offered last Monday, when $779,610 was wagered on the Rainbow 6 and 48 winning tickets were each worth $12,796.04.
The guaranteed $50,000 jackpot is offered again Saturday should a bettor hold the only Rainbow 6 ticket with the winners of the last six races on the card.
OTB Race Previews
- Curlin Stakes at Saratoga - July 30
- G3 Monmouth Oaks at Monmouth Park - July 31
- G1 Alfred G. Vanderbilt at Saratoga - July 31
- G2 Jim Dandy Stakes at Saratoga - July 31
- G2 Bowling Green at Saratoga - July 31
- G1 Bing Crosby at Del Mar - July 31
- Bet Del Mar - July 16 thru September 6
- Bet Saratoga - July 15 thru September 6
Bet Horse Racing
- Earn Cash Rewards - Win or Lose
- No Membership or Per-Wager Fees
- Free Live Video & Race Replays