OffTrackBetting.com accepts VISA & MasterCard credit card deposits for online horse racing & greyhound wagering.
Bet Horse Racing with VISA & MasterCard Credit Cards & Debit Cards
Fund your OTB account quickly and securely with Credit Cards and Debit Cards! OffTrackBetting.com offers horseplayers the ability to fund their wagering account via credit or debit card instantly using VISA or MasterCard.
- Deposit with Credit Card or Debit Card
- MasterCard & VISA accepted
- Deposit is instantly credited to your OTB account
OTB Credit Card Funding
- Log in to your OffTrackBetting.com Account.
- Click "Deposit" or "Fund" and then select Credit/Debit Card as your deposit method.
- Enter your requested deposit amount, and note the following:
Proceed as directed to enter your credit card billing information. Successful transactions are credited immediately to your OTB wagering account.
- OTB charges a 4.5% convenience fee (minimum $5) for each deposit.
- Your card issuer may charge additional fees.
- All deposits made from your card are credited BACK to your card when making a withdrawal. When you request a withdrawal, funds will first be credited back to your card and any remaining balance will be sent via check/ACH. Customers using pre-paid or single-use cards must retain those cards in the event that a withdrawal is credited back to those cards. OTB is not responsible for lost or discarded cards.
Credit Card / Debit Card FAQs
Yes. OTB uses PaySafe to complete your credit/debit card transaction. Your card details are sent directly to PaySafe's secure, encrypted servers to process your transaction. OTB does not intercept, store, or otherwise view your sensitive credit/debit card details.
Credit Card deposits are instant, provided they are approved by your card issuer.
Yes, there is a convenience fee of 4.5% ($5 minimum) applied to Credit/Debit card deposits to your OffTrackBetting account.
Yes, there is a maximum of: $1,000 per transaction, $1,000 per rolling 24 hour period, $3,000 per rolling 7 day period and $5,000 rolling 30 day period.
Yes, however our limits apply to your account, not per card.
For greater protection against fraud, when you request a withdrawal, we will first credit back to your card up to 100% of any deposits made with a credit card. Remaining funds will be sent to you via ACH or check by mail. In the event you've deposited with more than one Credit/Debit Card, we will attempt to credit back to each card you've used.
We endeavor to process credits back to your card in a timely manner, however it may take up to 10 business days to process. Additionally it could take up to 45 days for your bank to reflect the credit on your credit card billing statement.
We are unable to disclose reasons for a decline. You can try your deposit again, try an alternate card instead, or check with your issuing bank for any detail they may be able to share.
If you received a transaction declined message, rest assured we are not going to process a transaction on that card. When attempting to charge your card, our system performs an Authorization to first check if funds are available. If the transaction completes successfully, the Authorized amount will be charged. If the transaction is declined, your issuing bank will show the Authorization amount as reserved or unavailable against future purchases, for a period of time. OTB will not proceed with the transaction in the event of a decline, but it's up to your issuing bank to release the held Authorization amount.