Checks & Money Orders
Fund your OTB wagering account by sending a personal check, money order or cashier's check.
Deposit by Mail - Personal Checks, Certified Checks & Money Orders
OffTrackBetting.com accepts personal checks, certified checks and money orders as deposit options which can be mailed in. Please use the following instructions:
- Available at all banks.
- No limits on how much you deposit.
- Deposit is instantly credited to your OTB account.
How Mail in Check & Money Order Deposits Work
- Make payable to: OffTrackBetting
- Please write your OffTrackBetting.com Account number on the Cashier/Bank Check or Money Order.
- Please send to the following address:
Funds are available for wagering on the day of receipt by the Business Office as soon as posted.
Depending on the institution you are obtaining the Cashier/Bank Check or Money Order from there may be an associated fee for purchasing the check. There are no fees levied by OffTrackBetting.com for this deposit method.
- OffTrackBetting.com Business Office
- 404 4th Ave North
- Suite #4
- Fargo, ND 58102