Annual Report Wins Futurity Stakes at Belmont Park
Las Vegas, NV - The $200,000 Grade 2 Futurity Stakes was contested at Belmont Park in Elmont, New York on Saturday, October 17 - a six furlong dash for horses two years old. Annual Report utilized a terrific late run to post the win by 1 1/2 lengths in the field of six - as the 7-1 fifth choice. 8-5 favorite King Kranz closed well to finish second while Manhattan Dan was third at 9-2 odds. Ready Dancer, Full Salute and Legend Keeper completed the order of finish.
2015 Futurity Stakes Race Results & Payoffs
- $2 Exacta (2-1) Paid: $57.50
- $1 Trifecta (2-1-5) Paid: $138.00
- $1 Superfecta (2-1-5-4) Paid: $493.00
- $2 Daily Double (6/2) Paid: $40.20
- $2 Pick 3 (2/6/2) Paid: $168.50