$25,000 Pick 10 To Be Unveiled Monday At Gulfstream Park West

December 10, 2019

10-Cent Wager with 10-Percent Takeout Can Only Be Played On Next Four Mondays

HALLANDALE BEACH, FL - Gulfstream Park West announced today it will offer a 10-cent Pick 10 with a guaranteed jackpot of $25,000 during the next four Monday programs at the Fall Turf Festival.

The 10-cent wager will have a 10-percent takeout and will only be available on Monday on races one through 10.

If one player picks all 10 winners that person will win the entire pool. If there are no tickets with 10 correct winners, 60 percent of the pool will be paid out to those tickets with the most winners and the remaining 40 percent of the pool will go into the carryover for the following Monday program. The wager will be available Oct. 20 and 27 and Nov. 3 and 17. There will be a mandatory payout of the Pick-10 on the final Monday of the meet, Nov. 17.

Gulfstream continues to seek new wagers and lower takeouts for its bettors. Gulfstream will monitor the 10-cent Pick 10 over the next month to determine interest from the betting public.

OTB Race Previews

OTB Race Previews & Odds

Mobile Horse Betting

Mobile Horse Betting
Watch & bet Horse Racing & Greyhound Racing from any mobile device - iPhone, iPad, Android or Tablet. Our easy-to-use mobile wagering platform is compatible on all of the most popular smartphones and tablets.

Horse Betting News