SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. - There will be a mandatory payout of a two-day Pick 6 carryover of $448,912 when live racing resumes on Monday, the final day of the summer meet at Saratoga Race Course.
Monday's Pick 6 will begin with Race 6, which has a scheduled post time of 3:19 p.m., and includes the Grade 2, $250,000 Bernard Baruch Stakes at 1 1/16 miles for 3-year-olds and up on the turf and the Grade 1, $350,000 Hopeful for 2-year-olds at seven furlongs.
Wagering on the Pick 6 is available at Saratoga, Aqueduct Racetrack, the Belmont Café, and through NYRA Rewards.
OTB Race Previews & Odds
- Maryland Million Distaff at Laurel Park - Oct 24
- Maryland Million Turf at Laurel Park - Oct 24
- Maryland Million Sprint at Laurel Park - Oct 24
- Maryland Million Classic at Laurel Park - Oct 24
- Breeders' Stakes at Woodbine - Oct 24
- Bet Belmont Park - Sep 18 to Nov 1
- Bet Keeneland - Oct 2 to Oct 24
- Bet Santa Anita Park - Sep 25 to Oct 25