HALLANDALE BEACH, FL - If there is no single ticket with all six winners on Friday's 20-cent Rainbow 6 at Gulfstream Park, Saturday's guaranteed pool will be $500,000.
Friday's carryover is $325,694.12.
The Rainbow 6 carryover jackpot is paid out only when there is a single unique ticket sold with all six winners. On days when there is no unique ticket, 70 percent of that dayâ€™s pool goes back to those bettors holding tickets with the most winners, while 30 percent is carried over to the jackpot pool. The wager was last hit on May 22, when a $1.09 million mandatory payout resulted in multiple winning tickets worth $36,652.54.
Gulfstream will have mandatory payouts of the Rainbow 6 Sunday, June 28, Tuesday, June 30 and Wednesday, July 1.
OTB Race Previews & Odds
- Maryland Million Distaff at Laurel Park - Oct 24
- Maryland Million Turf at Laurel Park - Oct 24
- Maryland Million Sprint at Laurel Park - Oct 24
- Maryland Million Classic at Laurel Park - Oct 24
- Breeders' Stakes at Woodbine - Oct 24
- Bet Belmont Park - Sep 18 to Nov 1
- Bet Keeneland - Oct 2 to Oct 24
- Bet Santa Anita Park - Sep 25 to Oct 25
OTB Accepts Green Dot MoneyPak
- Fund your OTB account with cash
- Buy at Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid + many more
- Instant access to your money