OZONE PARK, N.Y. - The Pick 6 went unsolved for the third straight day on Friday at Aqueduct Racetrack, triggering a three-day carryover of $306,342 into Saturday's live racing card.
Mid- to high-priced winners ruled the day in Friday's Pick 6 sequence as Dynamax Prime (Race 4, $14.60), Bullheaded Boy (Race 5, $23.60), Final Chapter (Race 6, $10.20), and To the Victor (Race 7, $21.20) prevailed in the first four legs at odds ranging from 4-1 to 10-1. Malibu Princess ($4.10) broke that streak in Race 8, however, as the sequence's lone winning favorite.
Despite the lack of favorites, the Pick 6 looked all but won in the day's finale, as the only two covered horses in the race traded bobs in the final eighth of a mile before ultimately being denied in the final strides by the late-running Cold Gone Hot's ($10) 1 ½-length upset in Race 9.
A consolation payout of $2,510 was awarded to bettors who had five of six winners.
The Pick 6 will begin with Race 4 on Saturday, with a scheduled post time of 1:50 p.m. ET.
First post is at 12:20 p.m. Gates at Aqueduct and Belmont Café open at 11 a.m.
Wagering on the Pick 6 is available through NYRA Bets, on-track, and Belmont Café, as well as simulcast facilities across the country.
OTB Race Previews
- Pegasus World Cup Field & Odds | Jan 29
- Pegasus World Cup Turf Field & Odds | Jan 29
- Pegasus World Cup Filly & Mare Turf | Jan 29
- Sir Winston Looks To Upset Pegasus World Cup
- G3 Toboggan Stakes at Aqueduct | Jan 29
- Houston Ladies Classic at Sam Houston | Jan 30
- Dubai Racing Carnival | Jan 14 - Mar 26
- Pegasus World Cup 2022 | Jan 29
- Bet Aqueduct Winter Meet | Dec 9 - Mar 27
- Bet Gulfstream Park at OTB | Dec 3 - Apr 3
- Bet Sam Houston at OTB | Jan 6 - Apr 9
- Bet Santa Anita Park at OTB | Dec 26 - Jun 19
Bet Harness Racing
- Earn Cash Rewards - Win or Lose
- Hundreds of weekly Harness races
- Free Live Video & Race Replays