HORSE RACING NEWS

Horse Betting News

Page 129 of 1,700 results (0.68 seconds)


10/22/2014

HRTV TO PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE LIVE COVERAGE OF BREEDERS’ CUP

The Breeders' Cup consists of 13 races over the two days, with purses totaling $26 million. On both days, the network will televise all of the Breeders' Cup races live (which will also be available via http://www.hrtv.com), with the exception of the Breed


10/21/2014

SHARED BELIEF DRILLS IN 1:14 2/5 FOR $5 MILLION BREEDERS’ CUP CLASSIC

With jockey Russell Baze up for Tuesday’s work, Shared Belief recorded splits of 13 seconds flat, 25 2/5, 37 1/5, 49 3/5, and 1:02 3/5. Shared Belief galloped out seven furlongs in 1:27 2/5. “The track is always dead on Tuesdays, so that’s a good ti


10/21/2014

Keeneland Statement Regarding Kentucky Race Dates:

The applicable regulation, 810 KAR 1:037, Section 5, delineates 10 factors to be considered in awarding race dates. Among those are: (1) The types and dates of racing meetings held elsewhere, both within and outside of the Commonwealth; (2) The effects th


10/20/2014

Gulfstream Receives Record 5,356 Stall Applications for Winter Season

Those applying for stalls included Todd Pletcher, Gulfstream's leading trainer the past 11 years, Nick Zito, Bill Mott, Shug McGaughey, Mike Maker, Kiaran McLaughlin, Tom Albertrani, Chad Brown, Michael Matz, Eddie Plesa Jr., Eddie Kenneally, Graham Motio


10/19/2014

Empire Distaff (NYB) Quotes

Jose Ortiz, winning jockey aboard Princess Violet (No. 5): "She won two weeks ago and I think that race set it up for her perfectly. Mike did a good job with her. She broke good, and I was wondering what the 1a [Carameaway] was going to do. Then I saw [Su


10/19/2014

Empire Classic Handicap (NYB) Quotes

Angel Arroyo, winning jockey aboard Effinex (No. 5): "I think I had a good trip. I followed [So Lonesome] all the way. I stayed on the rail and waited for the stretch, and at the eighth pole I took him outside. My horse, he responded. [The blinkers] made


10/17/2014

Maryland Million News

After twenty-eight runnings, 222 stallions have sired runners in Maryland Million races. Saturday afternoon, twenty-six stallions will be represented in the nine stakes races at Laurel Park, including a pair of two stallions: Bullsbay and Street Magician.


10/17/2014

$25,000 Pick 10 To Be Unveiled Monday At Gulfstream Park West

If one player picks all 10 winners that person will win the entire pool. If there are no tickets with 10 correct winners, 60 percent of the pool will be paid out to those tickets with the most winners and the remaining 40 percent of the pool will go into


10/16/2014

Maryland Million News

Roadhog will do battle with Ben’s Cat and 10 others in the $125,000 Turf (race 9). Last year, the son of Bowman’s Band rallied to beat Ben’s Cat by a neck for his second consecutive victory in the race. Roadhog has a win and three second place finis


10/16/2014

Flag Flies Half-Mast to Honor Memory of Juan Saez

Flag Flies Half-Mast and Jockeys Wear Black Caps at Gulfstream Park West to Honor Memory of Juan Saez

MIAMI GARDENS, FL -- Gulfstream Park West honored the memory of jockey Juan Saez T


OTB Cash Rewards

Make your Greyhound Racing & Horse Racing wagers count even more! Earn daily OTB Cash Rewards at many Thoroughbred, Harness and Greyhound racetracks.
  • Easy to understand rate schedule
  • No confusing point conversion programs
  • Use to wager or withdraw as cash

Bet Greyhound Racing

Bet Greyhound Racing
Bet Greyhound Racing online from the top dog tracks in the United States. Watch Free Live Video Streaming of every Greyhound Race when you bet from mobile phone, tablet, laptop or desktop.
  • Earn Daily Cash Rewards - Win or Lose
  • Hundreds of weekly Greyhound races
  • Free Live Video & Race Replays

Horse Betting News