- Easy to understand rate schedule
- No confusing point conversion programs
- Use to wager or withdraw as cash
Clement L. Hirsch Turf Championship
The Clement L. Hirsch Turf Championship Stakes is an American Thoroughbred horse race run annually during the Oak Tree Racing Association's Autumn Meeting at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, California. It is raced over a distance of one and one-quarter miles on the turf and is one of the final prep races leading to the Breeders' Cup Turf. It is a Grade I event open to horses three years old and up.
Inaugurated as the Oak Tree Stakes in 1969, from 1971 through 1995 it was called the Oak Tree Invitational Stakes, and from 1996 through 1999, the Oak Tree Turf Championship Stakes. From 1969 through 1994 it was raced at a distance of 1-1/2 miles. In winning the 2008 edition, Red Giant set a world record time of 1:57.16 for 1-1/4 miles on turf.
Santa Anita Park Graded Stakes Races
OTB Cash Rewards
|Race Tracks||Time (EST)|
OTB Accepts PayNearMe
- Quickly fund your OTB account with cash
- Available at CVS, Family Dollar & 7-Eleven
- Instant access to your money